Saturday, December 6, 2008

Searching for Ticketoption or Ticket Option or Ticketoptions or Ticket Tptions reivew

I will write more soon
about what happened after I've been to the concert

when the guy from ticketoption.com threatened to sue me ...

1 comment:

Amy Keown said...

Well in actuality we are in that building for every game and they are in fact much better seats, but that is no problem since you seem to be an expert in this field as well, we will go ahead and upgrade another client then and I’m sure they will be more than happy with those seats. We will continue to update you on the progress of your order. I had just left another message for the ticket holder to contact us with an update on your seats.

Thanks so much for your continued patience and warm emails.


Brian
TicketOption.Com

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 11:22 AM
To: 'TicketOption.com'
Subject: RE: Pittsburgh Steelers Ticket Order

Those are NOT better seats, I chose section 124 as that is where I sat in September. I want a full view of the field, and I want what I paid for.


From: TicketOption.com [mailto:info@ticketoption.com]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 11:15 AM

Subject: Pittsburgh Steelers Ticket Order


We have 3 seats in section 118 Row O, which is a better seat and they are together if you would like we can ship those 3 seats out to you today unless you want to wait for your seats to come available later this week. Please let us know ASAP by responding to this email and I will take care of it and get them shipped out Fedex Overnight today.

Thanks

Brian
TicketOption.Com


A separate email was just sent out would you like us to ship you section 118 row O today which is a better seat than what you ordered, or would you like to wait till later this week to receive the tickets you ordered?


Perhaps because you continue to state the same lines, which means nothing to me. Why can’t you answer my questions??? Why would the ticket holder not release the tickets if they were paid for in October? It’s a simple request…that you can’t answer, which makes me believe you are being deceptive.

From: EventsOnTap.com [mailto:info@eventsontap.com]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 9:21 AM

As it has been explained to you over and over, we are working on getting your tickets in hand so we can ship them out to you. We WILL contact you as soon as we take delivery of your tickets. I hope it is today so we don’t have to take the time repeating ourselves to you over and over the same thing that we continue to tell you. We are not Ticket Spot, they are a 3rd party broker site and we are the primary agent.

Warm Regards


Brian
TicketOption.Com

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 7:35 AM
To: 'EventsOnTap.com'

Have you contacted the ticket holder? Have you even paid the ticket holder to release the tickets? Or are you just holding the money you received in October and waiting to scalp the tickets the week of the game? I did not purchase my tickets from you, but from ticketspot. I told THEM that I needed the tickets BEFORE leaving Florida, I also told you when you sent me a confirmation email. Put yourself in my shoes….would you buy something 2 months ago and not expect what you paid for?


From: EventsOnTap.com [mailto:info@eventsontap.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:57 PM


How are we in the wrong? Your order stated delivery week of the game. What is not clear about that? It was in the notes when you purchased them. If you had issues with this you shouldn’t have purchased them. We will contact you when they arrive. If you want we can ship them to you in Pittsburgh. Either way we will contact you when they come in. You are guaranteed your tickets and we promise to have them delivered well in advance so you have nothing to worry about.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 9:22 PM
To: 'EventsOnTap.com'
Subject: RE: Order

I don’t understand what takes so long to get the tickets. The tickets were purchased in October! The game is next Sunday. I am leaving Thursday at 4am. Fed Ex does not deliver on Christmas day, therefore, I need the tickets no later than Wednesday. I also informed you of this when I ordered the tickets. I have the right to expect what I paid for. If you are feeling threatened, perhaps it is because you are in the wrong…I simply asked where my tickets were.


From: EventsOnTap.com [mailto:info@eventsontap.com]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 6:43 PM

Subject: RE: Order ID#:
The tickets you purchased were listed as follows:

***EVENT INFORMATION***
Event: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns
Location: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
Date/Time: Dec 28 2008 1:00PM
Seats: Section: 124 Row: BB
Tickets Will Be Delivered Week Of Game

Therefore when you purchased them they were clearly marked that they wouldn’t be delivered till week of the game. I’m not sure why you are blaming us for your failure to read the details of the purchase. I’m sure you probably didn’t read the terms & conditions either which state the following key elements:
1. All sales are final.
2. No cancellations, refunds, or exchanges.
3. Selecting an expedited delivery method upon checkout doesn’t mean that tickets will ship out immediately as not all tickets are in stock at the time of purchase.

Based on these terms that you have agreed to, we have done nothing wrong. You have done nothing but make allegations of us as being a fraudulent company. I’m sorry I’m not providing you the customer service you expect, but this is the response you should expect when making such threats and false allegations. Now back to your order. Your order stated tickets will be delivered the week of the game. Therefore they will ship out no later than Thursday for FedEx over night delivery. This is the absolute latest. If you wish to take this up with the credit card company that is fine but then that gives us the ability have our corporate attorney pursue you for credit card fraud and breach of contract. So if you wish to continue to be difficult that is your decision. Otherwise we can go about this the easy way and I’ll be in touch as soon as the tickets arrive to setup over night delivery to any address you need. Per your permission, shall something arrive early in the week that is better than what you ordered we will issue you a complementary upgrade so we can get the tickets to you at the earliest convenience. I look forward to your cooperation.

Sincerely,


Randall S Kushner
President – Eventsontap.com



-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 5:16 PM
To: 'EventsOnTap.com'
Subject: RE: Order
That is some customer service. If tickets are not received by Tuesday, I will be forced to contact my credit card company to cancel the order, as services were NOT provided.


From: EventsOnTap.com [mailto:info@eventsontap.com]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 4:50 PM

Subject: RE: Order ID

You paid for your reservation. We aren’t the only company who charges credit cards in advance to book your reservation. It is very common in the travel & entertainment industry to require a credit card up front when booking reservations. We have done nothing wrong and will contact you next week when the tickets arrive to setup over night delivery. We are in no way fraudulent and you are more than welcome to contact the attorney general as we have a clean record with them.

Sincerely,


Randall S Kushner
President – Eventsontap.com



-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 9:43 AM
To: 'EventsOnTap.com'
Subject: RE: Order ID#:

Then perhaps you should contact the ticket holder and let him know he will lose his sale if I don’t receive the tickets. What is the purpose of holding on to them if they were sold in OCTOBER??? I need to have this settled immediately. You cannot bill for services not rendered. This sounds like credit card fraud and/or internet scam. Perhaps I should contact my credit card company and/or the states attorney’s office and the FTC.

Credit Card Fraud - Here are some important tips about Contacting authorities regarding Credit Card Fraud.
Credit Card Fraud Information

The FTC works for the consumer to prevent fraudulent, deceptive and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop, and avoid them. To file a complaint or to get free information on consumer issues, visit www.ftc.gov or call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357); TTY: 1-866-653-4261. The FTC enters Internet, telemarketing, identity theft, and other fraud-related complaints into Consumer Sentinel, a secure, online database available to hundreds of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad.

From: EventsOnTap.com [mailto:info@eventsontap.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 11:29 PM
Subject: RE: Order ID#:

Shipping Account: N/A
*****PLEASE NOTE TICKETS ARE NOT IN HAND YET! WE WILL CALL YOU WHEN THEY ARRIVE TO SETUP DELIVERY WHICH IS GENERALLY THE WEEK OF THE EVENT BUT SOMETIMES SOONER!!***
***** Notes *****
[Evening] ticket notes: Tickets
Will Be Delivered Week Of Game
This is an automated email. If you have questions about this email, contact Eventsontap.com at (330)757-3786 or email us at info@eventsontap.com.



I understand your concern but as you can see I copied the shipping notes from your order, which is also at the bottom of this email where it states delivery times, some tickets have arrived and shipped already, your specific seats have not. It all depends on when season ticket holders actually release seats to us, some do early, some the week of the game for privacy issues. We sell and deliver over 300 tickets per game and your order for 3 tickets is not an issue. If you would like a refund on the order, we can offer you a refund in the amount of $390.00 which is what our total cost is on the package, not the full amount because we have fees involved when you place any order through a 3rd party website instead of purchasing directly from us. Otherwise like I said they will ship or be delivered as soon as they arrive, which could be tomorrow it could be Saturday or sometime next week. When they arrive we will contact you to make arrangements, or they can be delivered to your hotel or residence you are staying at in Pittsburgh or be picked up from our Will-Call @ The Stadium the day of the game. If you would like to discuss any other options feel free to call the office tomorrow between 10am-5pm est.

Thanks for your patience in this matter it is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Brian
TicketOption.Com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 11:10 PM
To: 'EventsOnTap.com'
Subject: RE: Order ID#:
I told you in October, that I needed them BEFORE I leave Florida. When I went to the game in September, I got the tickets a week after ordering them. What seems to be the problem? I will be leaving next week, therefore, if you cannot deliver them, please let me know, and refund my credit card so I can purchase them elsewhere. Thanks.


From: EventsOnTap.com [mailto:info@eventsontap.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 10:53 PM
Subject: RE: Order ID

Next week is the actual week of the game as stated on the order details which were in the notes at the time you made your purchase. If you are traveling we can setup courier delivery at the game on Sunday or we can email the tickets to you when they come in whichever is easier for you. Once all of our tickets arrive we will be contacting you to make delivery arrangements.

Thanks

Brian
TicketOption.Com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 7:22 PM
To: 'EventsOnTap.com'
Subject: RE: Order ID#:
Hi Brian,

I am leaving in a week and still don’t have my tickets. Please send the tickets, or cancel my order and refund.


From: EventsOnTap.com [mailto:info@eventsontap.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:12 PM
Subject: RE: Order ID#:
They will be delivered the week of the game. We will contact you as soon as they arrive to setup delivery.

Thanks

Brian
TicketOption.Com

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 8:21 PM
To: 'EventsOnTap.com'
Subject: RE: Order ID#:
Any word on these tickets?


From: EventsOnTap.com [mailto:info@eventsontap.com]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 11:41 PM

Subject: RE: Order ID#:

We'll contact you as soon as they arrive to setup over night delivery. Thanks, Randy
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 7:42 PM
To: info@eventsontap.com
Subject: Order ID#:
I will need the tickets PRIOR to leaving Florida. Thanks


Thank You.

***** ORDER INFORMATION *****

Order ID#: - Friday, October 03, 2008
Tickets: 3 tickets at $165.00 each $495.00

Tax: $0.00
Delivery: FedEx 2nd Day $15.00
Misc Expense: $88.62
==============================================================
Total: $598.62
Balance Due: $0.00
***** Event Information *****
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns Dec 28 2008 1:00PM @ Heinz Field 900 Art Rooney Avenue - Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Count: 3 Section: 124 Row: BB Seats: 1234 - 1236

***** Expense Info *****
Amount Desc Note
$88.62 Connection Fee Internet service/handling
fees for order

*****PLEASE NOTE TICKETS ARE NOT IN HAND YET! WE WILL CALL YOU WHEN THEY ARRIVE TO SETUP DELIVERY WHICH IS GENERALLY THE WEEK OF THE EVENT BUT SOMETIMES SOONER!!***
***** Notes *****
Tickets
Will Be Delivered Week Of Game
This is an automated email. If you have questions about this email, contact Eventsontap.com at (330)757-3786 or email us at info@eventsontap.com.