Saturday, November 15, 2008

We have better seats per ticketoption.com

So finally Friday my phone rings ...
I was at work ... working hard for my money and a guy is calling me trying to sell me that they just received some seats on row 35 that are better then my seats on row 25.
Earlier same day, being so impatient with how things were going I went to ticketmaster and to my surprise I found out that there were Madonna tickets for sale .. for the show next day ...
the price was $350 around the row 35 ...
So when this guy from ticketoption.com is calling me and he says to me that row 35 is better then row 25 I knew something is wrong but ... I just refused to take the "deal" that he gave to me.
And I said that I want what I paid for ...
After that he said that his guy it's going to let my tickets (on row 25) in the window for me.
but things were not to be like that ...

No comments: